One midnight hour

One midnight hour
I would be reading my own poems
flipping through the pages of my old diaries
and amuse at the amateur expressions.
Striking off those lines mercilessly…
And before tearing off the pages on the spur
I refrain
as I wish to see them through the eyes of my admirers.
I carefully dress the pages off their folds
and digging deep into the expressions I struck off
I become a Paleologist
And an Archaeologist for a while.
Till another midnight
they sit heavy in my mind.
Translation : Sri Naudury Murthy ( అనువాద లహరి బ్లాగు )




అంచులపై హర్మ్యాలపై …

.

ఒక అర్థరాత్రి

నా కవితలు నేనే చదువుకుంటూ

నా డైరీని నేనే పరిశీలిస్తూ

అపరిపక్వతకి నవ్వుకుంటాను.

నిర్దాక్షిణ్యంగా వరుసలన్నీ కొట్టేసి

పేజీని చించబోయేముందు

ఒక్కసారి

నన్నిష్టపడేవాళ్ళ కళ్ళలోంచి

చూద్దామనిపిస్తుంది.

పదిలంగా పేజీ మడతల్ని సవరిస్తాను.

కొట్టేసిన లైన్లలో భావాల్ని తవ్వుకుంటూ

పేలియాలజిస్టునో,

ఆర్కియాలజిస్టునో అయిపోతాను.



మళ్ళీ మరో అర్థరాత్రిదాకా

పుస్తకాన్ని నెత్తిమీద మోస్తుంటాను.

.

కట్టా శ్రీనివాస్, తెలుగు, ఇండియన్

కామెంట్‌లు