May be that is 'ME'... - Veera Swamy Arwapally

I myself follow me chasing continuously like a hunter,
Crossing mountains and valleys, jumping on boulders and branches...
Not knowing what I want, return in despair...

I become a lake, filling with many a streams,
Pour into myself eagerly....
But with unsatisfied thirsty, calling for someone else...

Ignoring the truth that I am not really 'I' ..
Cover and wrap myself full in a blanket...
If mine is not "I",
I carry a lie on my head that all are mine...

The words I tell for sake of myself,
You think they are written for your sake,
I bear them on my shoulders..
And wait anxiously for your interpretations..

Jumping through the parts and divisions...
I expect peace and serenity..
Running after shadows..
I hope for the light..
May be that is 'Me'...
Like me, not with me, You too...






కామెంట్‌లు

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి